The Pokagon Fund
Thank You to The Pokagon Fund for Their Support!
The Village of Grand Beach would like to thank The Pokagon Fund for the various grants that have been awarded to Grand Beach to enhance the lives of its residents.
The Pokagon Fund is a nonprofit organization supported by .75% of the electronic gaming revenue from the Four Winds Casino Resort located in New Buffalo, Michigan. Since 2008, The Pokagon Fund has awarded grants to the Village of Grand Beach for many improvements to help enhance the lives of those that live in the community.
Thank you to The Pokagon Fund for the generous grant in the amount of $58,000 to help Grand Beach purchase the Grand Beach Nature Preserve in November 2021. The Nature Preserve will be enjoyed by many for generations to come.
We would also like to thank The Pokagon Fund for the generous grants for the following projects:
* Glass railing and stairs on Village Hall
* Patio and garden upstairs
* Garden in front of the Village Hall, planters, trash receptacles
* Consulting for zoning ordinance amendment
* Generator for our maintenance building, water department and police department
* Kitchen and restrooms upgrades
* 5-Year Parks and Recreation Master Plan
* Beautiful flower gardens at US 12 entrance to Grand Beach
Maybe you’ve noticed the beautiful blooming flowers, curbing and improved roadway at the entrance to Grand Beach off of U.S. Highway 12. We are very thankful for grant funding from The Pokagon Fund to pay for this beautiful entrance to Grand Beach.
These are all wonderful additions to Grand Beach, and we are very thankful to The Pokagon Fund for their financial support. Harbor Country is fortunate to have The Pokagon Fund, and we appreciate all that they do for Grand Beach.